Health and Safety
Health and Safety
To IBT Group, to provide a healthy and safe work environment to all their collaborators is first. To do so, we count with a Health and Safety Handbook at the Work Site and we compromise with some principles, which shall rule all our activities:
- To carry out all our operations in a safe and responsible way, in compliance of all legislation in effect as regards occupational health and safety.
- To consult, inform and train workers about all the health and safety aspects at the worksite, which look after their protection.
- To constitute the Occupational Health and Safety Committee and appoint the Health and Safety Supervisor. To facilitate and promote his work as a basic boy to prevent labor risks, the ongoing improvement of risk control processes and communication with our collaborators in the subject matter.
- To identify risks, which might affect in any way the health and safety of workers and vendors who develop their activities at our work centers.
- To assess and control the associated risks to our activities, to provide the necessary training to perform the work position.
- To measure periodically the development of the safety standards established, looking for an ongoing improvement of the occupational health and safety management system, and its integration to other systems, following the guidelines stated in corporate procedures.
- To investigate all occupational accidents, incidents and disease and to apply the corresponding corrective and preventive measures.
- To support compliance of the conditions set up with the vendors for the development of their activities, according to the contractual regulations and conditions in effect, in special as regards labor, occupational health and safety conditions, respect for the environment and the communities.
- To promote a culture of prevention among all our collaborators.