IBT Group is a global leader in providing information technology services, from networking and operating systems to data storage and software development. Our public sector experience is the launchpad for expanding IT services to the private sector.
We design, implement and maintain all types of IT infrastructure, including:
- Fiber-based networks
- Wireless networks (WiFi)
- Voice and data computer networks
- Voice over internet (VoIP)
- Television signal over IP protocol (IPTV)
- Telemedicine and telepresence systems
- Storage systems and SAN management
- Call center implementation
- Servers: on-premise and cloud
- Firewalls and computer security equipment
- Radio frequency identification and biometrics
- Security operations centers
- Fire alarm systems
- Nurse call and patient-management systems
- Public address system and ambient music
- Synchronized clock systems
- VHF radio stations
- Video surveillance systems and control centers
IBT Group’s connectivity and data transmission services provide fiber-based networks, dedicated internet access services, point-to-point data links between customer sites, VPN links and extranets.
IBT Group has a programming team dedicated to the development of system, utility and application software that help our customers perform activities applicable to their specific needs.
IBT Group’s customer support team tracks and manages assets, communicating effectively with customers to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve challenges in a timely fashion.
Quality Policy and Data-Driven
IBT meets customer expectations for reliable service within the highest quality parameters. IBT Group and its subsidiaries hold certification (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001) for quality management and environmental management systems.