The objective of this project is to implement a logistics system of rapid response to emergencies caused mostly by natural disasters. Through storages with material for emergency situations that will supply drinking water in a short time to the population affected by disasters.
Construction of a WTP in the province of Cunene for processing Cunene River water into drinking water and distributing it among the towns of Xangongo and Ondjiva by means of a pipeline of approximately 100 km between the reservoirs which were built and the pumping stations for serving all of this region’s inhabitants.
Drinkable water 16,300m3 / day
- Supply of 8 Mobile Drinking Water Treatment Plants (2E3000)
- Installation of 1 Solar Water Treatment (SWT) Plant with floating intake
- Transmission line from intake to Drinking Water Treatment Plants (2E3000)
- Transmission line from SWT to reservoir
Construction work on the wastewater treatment plant and pumping station for the KEUR MASSAR-IVOUANE PEULH repopulation area.
- The jobs consisted of the construction of 2 kilometers of Drinking Water Lines (160 mm diameter) and two other wastewater lines (diameter 250 mm).
- The medium-voltage line was also built, at 2.5 km, the pumping station (2,520 m3/d) and the wastewater treatment plant (2,520m3/d).