Construction of a WTP in the province of Cunene for processing Cunene River water into drinking water and distributing it among the towns of Xangongo and Ondjiva by means of a pipeline of approximately 100 km between the reservoirs which were built and the pumping stations for serving all of this region’s inhabitants.
Drinkable water 16,300m3 / day
This system makes it possible to avail of the passenger fare collection and Metrovía System fare payment system managed by way of automated systems (Automated ticket sale and recharging machines, Hardware and Software)
A service for the control of the operation of the Metrovía System bus fleet is also provided, managed by means of the use of automated systems (Hardware, Software and management systems).
Rehabilitation of Jebba Spillway discharge channel and the grouting of auxiliary dam No. 3 at Jebba Hydro Power Station:
- Strengthening of the walls of the main and secondary spillway
- Ancillary works (Hydraulic equipment, leak control, parking, VRD)
- Supply of 8 Mobile Drinking Water Treatment Plants (2E3000)
- Installation of 1 Solar Water Treatment (SWT) Plant with floating intake
- Transmission line from intake to Drinking Water Treatment Plants (2E3000)
- Transmission line from SWT to reservoir